The ECN-D electronic siren is the perfect solution for siren networks and large industrial complexes
The high-performance ECN-D siren family has been designed for complex warning systems, such as national or regional mass warning and notification systems or for warning systems in refineries. The latest technology based on digital amplifiers and our many years of experience in the development of electronic sirens has been incorporated into this new siren generation.
During development, the focus was on combining functional flexibility with a high level of reliability and simple, cost-effective maintenance – for a cost-optimised and dependable warning system based on electronic sirens. This includes, for example, the extremely efficient amplifier with efficiency of over 97%. This significantly reduces power consumption in the event of an alarm and therefore allows for the use of smaller batteries. The modular design ensures that the optimum solution is always found regardless of the conditions in the area that needs to be covered.
- Efficiency of 97% for low power consumption
- Modular design for individual configuration
- Easy to maintain thanks to 19-inch technology
- Durable and robust assemblies
- Extremely low maintenance and operating costs
- Electronics without loose cables
- Standby time of up to 7 days
- Alarm signal remains at the same output for up to 30 minutes – even in the event of a power failure
- Automatic self-monitoring
- Siren horns made of aluminium
- No moving parts such as fans or hard drives
- Robust design