Qualified partner network ensures quality of installation on site
Our siren warning systems are in use in many countries around the world. They warn the population in the event of natural disasters such as tsunamis, dam failures, flooding, as well as industrial accidents or other hazards.
Our experienced local partners know the situation and ensure that our siren warning systems are installed professionally. They are specialists in their field and are well trained by us in detail. In close cooperation, we plan the warning system, taking into account the required specifications, the topographical conditions and the weather and climatic conditions, precisely tailored to the customer's needs. After installation, our partner is available to the customer for maintenance and further support, usually in close liason with us.
The cooperation between us and our partners is designed for many years. This means, we don’t leave or partners or customers alone. Whether before, during or after completion of the project: we are always there for our customers and our partners.
- are all specialists in their field
- know the legal situation on site
- know the special requirements such as weather conditions or terrain
- are trained and accompanied by us in detail
- serve as contact persons on site
- have the same demand for good service as we do
- are always there for their customers
- are often already longtime partners of HÖRMANN Warnsysteme
We are currently still looking for qualified partners. Do you have experience in infrastructure projects and in the installation of electrical systems or radio technology? Please contact us